Lattons, Shamize and Stainless Steel Liners, spring steel, bronze phosphorus, copper, brass and beryllium copper
Steel sheet (usually stainless steel), which is used in alignment and precision of the parts (for a shim plate), the plate is filled with a small gap of several microns to several millimeters between the mechanical surfaces), machines, and in different size and different thicknesses are available.
Another uses of this technology is the production of parts and shim gasket with custom designs in different sizes and dimensions.
The above sheets are widely used due to the precise thickness and thickness tolerance of close to zero and the smooth and being polished in the industry.
- Glossy and opaque soft and hardened spring stainless steel Latton and Schemez
- hardened and raw (aniline or soft) spring steel Latton and Schemez
- springy bronze phosphor (hardened) Latton and Schemez
- springy coper (hardened) and plain soft Latton and Schemez
- springy brass (hardened) and plain soft Latton and Schemez
- copper Beryllium Latton and Schemez
- Hardness: 150 HV to 500 HV
- Thickness: 0.02 mm min to 10 mm max
- سختی ها: از 150 ویکرز تا 500 ویکرز
- ضخامت: از 0.02 میلیمتر تا 10 میلیمتر
Usages and applications
Spherical stainless steel is widely used in petroleum, gas and petrochemical industries, especially in petrochemicals due to its precise thickness and stainlessness against water, moisture, water vapor and chemicals. bronze phosphorus Latton and Schemez and copper and brass are most commonly used in the electrical and electronic industry, home appliances and aviation industry, and even in military industries. Soft and springy stainless steel Latton and Schemez are used in food industry due to dealing with food and food machinery. Latton and Schemez and Beryllium copper sheets are used in the military industry and the electrical and electronic industry, due to its springy and elasticity and hardness and, most importantly, due to the good electrical and thermal conductivity, and in the construction of missile and is used in the electronic system of military parts.